Returns & Refunds
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
- The original invoice is required for all returns and exchanges.
- Parts returned not defective are subject to a 20% or $20 (whichever is greater) restocking charge.
- Part(s) returned must have “K&P” marked otherwise parts are not returnable.
- Refund subject to management approval. We reserves the right to deny any return or exchange
Return & Exchange Period
- All sales are final after 7 days, unless otherwise stated.
- No Returns on electrical, core, overheated, altered, or disassembled parts(s).
- Parts(s) that are damaged or abused
- identical part(s) with no “K&P” mark cannot be returned for a refund or exchange.
- special orders.
Returns by Mail
Pack your return in the original shipping package, if possible.
Include the packing slip and return label, and indicate the reason for the return.
Include all original packing materials.
Send your return to:
K&P Auto Dismantler (RC)
15925 Whittram Ave
Fontana, CA 92335
For proof of delivery, we recommend that you return items via UPS or insured USPS.
For online purchases:
Refunds will be credited to the original credit card account.
For in-store purchases:
Your refund will generally be in the same form as the original purchase. However, when the item was paid for with cash or debit card or paid for by check in an amount greater than $250, the refund will be in the form of a check.